October has hit, and with it, the germs have as well. I finally got a diagnosis from the second doctor I paid a visit to...pneumonia. Seriously?? I was shocked. It's not bad enough to stay in the hospital, thank goodness, but it sure hasn't been making me feel so great (and the antibiotics are making me feel even worse). Needless to say, I've spent lots of time laying on the couch or on my bed, catching up with my dear old friends from Saved By The Bell. :) Thank you, Deb, for having Seasons 1-4 on DVD. I'm in Season 3 right now and am not quite sure what I'll do once I finish season 4. Hopefully by then I will be cured and back to my regular busy schedule!!

You poor thing! That is awful you have been so sick. We have been enjoying watching a TV show called Psych on Netflix. It is pretty funny and pretty clean. You will have to let me know if you get into it! Hope you feel better soon! I am thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteJanae, that is so sad! I am sorry to hear you are so sick, I can't imagine having pneumonia, yikes! I am glad that you have so many amazing friends from the early 90's to keep you company haha...I second Liesel's tip about Psych. Isaac and I love watching it, and it is so nice to have a good clean show instantly on Netflix whenever we want! if you don't have an account I can get you my info and then you can watch on your computer, let me know and feel better soon!
ReplyDelete