Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dear Mason,

I love being your aunt! I love that I got to eat lunch with you today at the BYU Creamery! It was so fun! You are so friendly and love making friends with all the people around, even though it means you don't eat much of your food.
You are such a good big brother and got me a burp rag when Jade was spitting on me. How thoughtful! I love that you want to play with my phone and take pictures.
Thanks for bringing me ice cream last weekend and giving me a hug when I really needed one. I'm so grateful for you! Love you, Bud!

Love,
Janae

2 comments:

  1. Dear Janae,

    I love you. Please write a message to us. And go to the temple. Thank you for playing games with me. kln;nn.,m.l/;m,n nmb nb knknbbbbbbbbkjkmbjkmbkb.lkk,lkl m mn bmbn mnbm,bn,bbmmnbmn,mnmbm,bmnb,.bmnbnb,nbb,m

    mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Mason told me what to write. He saw the picture of the temple next to where we were writing, which is why he said, "Go to the temple". He loved that you wrote him a letter. He wanted to write you a message back.)

    ReplyDelete