Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Fiance!

Yesterday was Dane's birthday. He turned the big 3-1. Yikes! I'm marrying an old man!! ;) Just kidding--I love everything about him, including his age!!! For part of his birthday, I made him a little Shutterfly book with the Top 10 reasons why I love him! To celebrate his birthday a little bit more, I'll share them with you!! (Wow, I use way too many exclamation points...my mom is rubbing off on me :) ) 1. He is always a gentleman. He treats me like a princess...even when I don't deserve it!
2. He is so kind! Dane makes me want to be better, speak kinder, and be more charitable towards everyone I come in contact with!
3. He has a strong testimony. I love seeing Dane share his testimony through example and service. I also love going to the Temple with Dane!
4. He is so caring and thoughtful! Dane is always doing kind things for me and everyone else around him. He remembers important things and treats me with respect!
5. He has the cutest smile ever! Seriously, how can you resist this face??
6. He is a hard worker and is very persistent! Dane never gives up on anything. He has a great work ethic and is able to fix so many things! (He made me popcorn AND cleaned up the mess!)
7. Dane always knows how to make me smile and laugh! He is such a goof and I love it!!
8. Dane loves his family. I can tell by the way he talks to and about them. He loves spending time with them and serving them! He also loves my family. He plays with my nieces and nephews so well and gets along with my siblings and parents. They can't wait for him to be part of the family!!
9. He likes to have fun and be outside. I love playing outside, going to the park, and taking walks around the neighborhood with Dane!
10. Dane is the love of my life!! I love you, Dane!!
Happy birthday, Dane. I love being engaged to you and can't wait to marry you!! Ok, enough sap for the day. ;) I'm grateful to have this wonderful man in my life!!

1 comment:

  1. J-Train, you two are seriously the cutest and I am so glad you found each other! Happy birthday to Dane, and way to make him an adorable present! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete