Monday, August 6, 2012

Best. Day. Ever.

Our wedding was the absolute perfect day ever.
I know that sounds cliche, but it's so true. From the family dinner the night before to the sealing to the Chick-fil-a for lunch to the reception, everything went just perfectly!
Everything turned out beautifully. My grandpa did a beautiful job as our sealer (even though he may have made a few "elderly" mistakes...poor guy is getting old), my bouquet was beautiful, the reception center was beautiful, everyone dressed in their wedding attire was beautiful. Get the picture? I don't know what I did to deserve a perfect wedding, but I am sure happy about it! :)
(Look how cute my husband is...he was doing anything he could to help me walk in my heels across the grass, even if it was just holding up my elbow!) While we don't have the professional pictures back yet, I do have some from some family members for you to enjoy until the real things. I can't wait for the real ones...I think they'll be beautiful, too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing! Especially you! I love your colors. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a gorgeous bride!!! So happy for you two. Glad everything went perfect. You and Dane are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete