Lots of playing with Mason and Jade (we drove down and up with them, so we were with them the whole time...so much fun!!!).
Lots of photo shoots with our new camera.
Mesa Temple Lights/Nativity Display
Lots of dishes for Dane (I always managed to set the table to avoid dishes ;) )
Christmas Eve with these 2 cute kids.
Decorating cookies for Santa
Christmas (celebrating with Robbie, all the way in Afghanistan!)
Visiting an old Ghost town/Train ride
Church with the family
Matching Superman cousins
Playing frisbee across the street
Laughing at Jade wiggling her eyebrows (don't mind the nakedness...she was about to take a bath)
Celebrating New Year's Eve (don't worry, we celebrated at 9:00)
We did lots of other things, but those are the pictures I took. Sorry for the overload, I just kind of love spending time with my family. :) I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Happy New Year!

Can you PLEASE delete that temple picture?? Holy cow, I look 400 pounds!!! And you're more than welcome to crop me out in the others, too. Gross, gross, gross! But the ones of the kids and you guys are cute!
ReplyDelete