Now bring on the Masters of Education!! (To be started this fall...)
Monday, June 21, 2010
Education
I am grateful for education. I know I HAVE to say that because I'm a teacher. But I'm also grateful for teacher education! And even more importantly, the feeling I get when I finish a class. :) This feeling came last Friday when I finished my 2-year math endorsement. Lots of people ask what that means. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. Dictionary.com says an endorsement is an approval or sanction. So I guess I am now finally approved to teach math. OR it means that I spent the past 2 years taking 18 credits worth of classes in order to improve my ability to both teach and understand elementary mathematics.
I know, I know. Elementary math? That's easy stuff! Let's have a chat and I have a few questions for ya to see if it really IS easy stuff. :) I'm grateful for my teachers and fellow classmates who endured the past 2 years with me. I learned a TON and will actually miss it. I know, I'm a nerd!
Yes, this really is up on my fridge.
Now bring on the Masters of Education!! (To be started this fall...)
Now bring on the Masters of Education!! (To be started this fall...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment