I went home at the beginning of July for a week and a half. I made the whole drive down by myself, along with 1500 other boats, RVs, and huge trucks pulling boats and RVs making their way south for the fourth of July. Once I passed Lake Powell it wasn't too bad, though. I got home and remembered why I'm grateful for the chances I get to go home (even in the 110 degree weather). I swam at least twice a day almost every single day.
I saw 3 movies.
I got a pedicure with my mom.
I went to my family's ward twice.
I went to a Diamondback's game with the roof closed and the AC on. Life was just great!!
All in all, it was a fabulous, much-needed trip. Even though Arizona is HOTTTTT in July, it reminded me how grateful I am for water and how much I LOVE swimming!!

isn't going home to visit the best! I am glad you had such a good time down there, and cute pedicure! I was reading how you and Tyler were getting in some more pool time and didn't see the next sentence about visiting the Mesa temple, just the pictures. In my still half asleep stupor I thought "They swam in the reflection pool?! What?!" Then I read the next sentence and all was right with the world again...haha. Have a wonderful pioneer day weekend J-Train!
ReplyDelete