Friday, November 20, 2009

2009

As the year 2009 comes to a close, I thought I'd share my 3 "themes." I actually had chosen a word in January to focus on. That was patience. Maybe I'll work on that next year. :) This year is summed up in three words:


This is a frame I "cricuted" (yes, cricuted is a verb in my vocabulary) my theme words onto. It hangs next to my bed so every morning when I wake up I am reminded of these 3 important things and every night when I go to bed I also remember them. These will obviously be theme words throughout my entire life, but I have loved the choices I've made to focus specifically on these in 2009. It really has been an amazing year. And with the holidays coming up, lots more time will be spent focusing on them! Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment