Friday, November 20, 2009

It all started...

...with a friendly roommate reunion at Texas Roadhouse. The girls made me feel bad enough about not knowing what's been going on in my life the past year and convinced me that they needed ME to blog about what's going on in my life. I can be a really bad emailer and so I guess this is a way for them to all know what's going on every second of every day (or maybe once a month or something :) ). So thank you Deb, Jeni, and Kristin for getting me to start this. My mom will be grateful!


(This was taken at the last reunion...a loooooong time ago)

2 comments:

  1. Janae-nay!!! YAY! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! :) I can't wait to read all that you are up to... however, this doesn't mean that we don't get to hang out still. Just so ya know. I will still be expecting that of you. Oh I just love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY J-Train! I am so glad we can keep in touch with your adorable blog now! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and a great Thanksgiving break, Love you!

    ReplyDelete