Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Adeline

Again, I am one lucky aunt of a beautiful little girl named Adeline!! Adeline turns 2 today and is my favorite little 2 year old girl in the world.


Adeline loves girly things. She loves necklaces. She loves hair bows. She loves babies. She is the cutest when she'll hold her baby and whimper, pretending like the baby is crying. She just rocks it until it "stops crying." :)



Adeline also loves balls. She loves coloring. She loves bouncing on the trampoline. She loves running around Grandpa and Grandma's house with Mason. I'd say she's a pretty well-rounded little girl!




Adeline loves to take her time doing things. This is a good thing. When we eat dinner, I think Adeline takes an extra hour eating one pea at a time, one bean at a time, one grain of rice at a time. :) She is just the cutest!!

I just love my little Adeline and am so grateful to have her in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment